Sunday, August 23, 2009

UGH!!!!!!

Neil's first day of 1st Grade is tomorrow. TOMORROW!!! And, I am SO not ready. I feel like I could puke! Whatever happened to the little boy whos first word was "DOTT!", who called a spoon a "Moot", and who had to reach on tippy-toe to snatch the CamelBack's tube off of the counter? He looked so cute on his wee little toes getting a drink from that thing.
Oh well, like it or not, Neil's ready. He's so excited!! He whoops with joy when I give the countdown every morning.
--Is it always so difficult to show them excitement at the momentum in their life? When really, you just want to cry and hold them closer.--

2 comments:

Renee' said...

Yes, and it doesn't get any easier, let me tell you! The older they get (KAYTI) they tighter you want to hold on!

Gary said...

Great post!