Saturday, December 12, 2009

Seriously?!

Sometimes nobody pisses me off quite like my mom!! When I say I don't like driving in the snow, I mean it. And she knows it.
My idea of not wanting to drive into Salt Lake when it's snowing, is if I can't see the mountains from my kitchen window. So, last night, I called to say that we're still on for lunch. I mean the snow is supposed to be spotty until this evening, right? Anyway, I get a call this morning asking if we're still going, because....it's windy. I never said anything about driving in the wind....it's the snow! Don't tell me you understand, then call me and be all sarcastic about 'the wind'. Geez!! Now, I just hope I can calm down enough to make lunch worth it. It's supposed to be fun...taking Neil to Joe's Crab Shack for his birthday. Her getting to see her grandson is a bonus.

No comments: