Monday, May 25, 2009

I've Got A Trot For That!!

I've been lucky enough to be able to ride my horse 3 out of the last 6 days. Yeah, that's like every other day. It's been good, the only bad thing I can say, is She's a BRAT. Her favorite thing right now seems to be the trot. I will admit, that's usually her favorite, but lately she's taking it to a whole new level. Multi-speeds, and one for every occasion. Yep, She's definitely got a trot for that. Walk... "oh, oh, I've got a trot for that". Trot....."yep, I got a trot for that". Lope, "oh, goody, I've got a trot for that". The only thing she doesn't seem to have a trot for is going in a really small figure eights over walkovers that are two feet high. Now, you can bet if I let the figure eight get a bit bigger, she'd have a trot for that. But, to be completely fair, I enjoy that slow little shuffle of a trot that she saves for special occasions.




Let's see if this riding streak can continue. Maybe I'll see that shuffle more often if I can give her the attention she deserves.

No comments: